Friday, August 18, 2006

New car lineup

Well, I've been thinking about how i simply cannot get excited over a 575 M or a DB9. I mean, I totally would not wake up at 4 am to take them for a drive like the Liz. I am a true 'lotus driver and minimalism is paramount', so I want my collection to feature roadlegal race cars. So here's the current lineup:

1. Lotus Elise R (Premium pack in Elise Sport colors)



2. Alfa 159 (Family car)



3. Ferrari F430 (Comfortable supercar)



4. Ferrari Challenge Stradale

Whichever one I can get my hands on. Right now the only available one is the 360 CS, but there's a Challenge version of the F430 (hopefully that means a CS version soon) and the new 599 GTB is running the Panamerican race, if they do a challenge stradale version of the 599, it would be equivalent to an Enzo in power, so maybe not.

5. Other cars

Other additions may include the Ariel Atom, the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and the Caterham Super 7.

No comments: