Monday, October 29, 2007

Meet this saturday

Had a blast on Saturday. Drove in a group to Fatima up the highway. The highlights of the trip were an empty tunnel in CREL where I was able to let the Stage II sing its best song. It was soo good I wet myself :-D

The meeting was great. Again the Lotus was the star even with a couple of Fezzas around (a 360 and a 355 spyder). No fun roads where the meeting was held, but did take a few trips. The brakes felt a bit strange. On the trip back they seemed to be OK though. There are a number of very nice pics of my car. Check them out here (don't forget to check until the end of the thread

Not sure I'll go on another one. It got tiring to have to deal with the crap from some of the other members of the AHO forum :-(


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: