Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This is sad :(

OMG!

I just went to check the pics of the meet last saturday and apparently the post below was interpreted as saying that some people were crap or the whole AHO is crap. (sigh)

In spite of not wanting to post in AHO anymore, I was tempted to post one last message explaining this. That will teach me to use american colloquialisms when I have a Portuguese readership. Hell, I didn't even know I had a readership.

Anyway, if someone comes and reads this without checking the Forum, the gist of my message was that I was using crap as in the expression 'my boss gave me crap', to mean grief not as in the expression 'I went to take a crap' to mean 'sh*t'.

I was referring to conversations that I had about the closing on my diary of the Lotus that sort of revived the whole exprience from which I wanted to stay away that day, so that I could enjoy it in the company of my fellow enthusiasts.

Oh well...


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: